Complete starter kit to produce your microgreens sprouts at home (beginner’s level)
– Produce about 900g of fresh microgreens (would cost $120 in the vegetable section of your grocery store!).
– Quick harvest of healthy and tasty products (between 5 to 7 days depending on the variety and technique used)
– Make your own seed mixtures
– Requires little start-up and maintenance time (approx. 5 min per day once the principles are understood)
– Great educational activity for the family
– Embellishes your kitchen countertops
– Good gift idea for all
– Producing your microgreens and sprouts allows you to save money in addition to having the pride of producing your food all year round.
– Beginner level, it’s really, really easy. We are here to accompany you and answer your questions if necessary!
- 1 Masontop box (register logo) containing 2 lids used as a filter and a support for mason jars (jars not included) to make your germinations.
- 4 trays used as a mini-greenhouse to produce your microgreens (reusable, recyclable and made from 100% recycled materials)
- 4 bags of potting soil to produce 8 units in your mini-greenhouses
- 9 bags of 30g: broccoli, red cabbage, kale, watercress, arugula, red radish, mustard, alfalfa, clover.
- 1 bag of 100g: oriental mixture (fenugreek, lentils, adzuki, kamut)
- 20 identification labels
We can send your order as a gift, just mention it in the comment section during payment. You can add a message to attach to your shipment.
*may have been in contact with the following substances: wheat and mustard seeds.
Company based in Quebec
Our products are proudly born in Canada!
Website and payments secured with SSL
Pick this product up at our drop-off points
Delivery takes about one to two weeks.
Find our cut microgreens at a grocery store near you. Find a Sales Point.
We deliver all over Canada!
You can get this product shipped for $10. Free for orders over $65. Product arrives in about 5 business days.